Looking for a dentist in Mexicali México?
Choose a tentative time for your visit and we will contact you shortly to confirm the time and date of your appointment with one of Smilers dentists in Mexicali.
How to schedule your dental appointment?
- Enter your details.
- Preferably a mobile phone or whatsapp.
- Choose the tentative date of your appointment.
- That's it! A Smile agent will contact you by phone to confirm the date and time of your first dental appointment.
Add your details and we will contact you shortly.
Find out about some of the main dental treatments and specialities you can receive at the dental clinic:
Do you have discomfort or severe pain in any of your teeth? You may need a root canal.
The dental implant allows you to recover your smile and improves many aspects such as food intake.
Periodontics is the area that takes care of everything around your teeth, for example gum disease.
A dental crown could save your tooth from a dental implant, crowns replace the visible part of a tooth.
The specialist in Maxillofacial Surgery deals with everything related to the face, neck, jaw and mouth.
No matter how much you brush your teeth you still have a bad taste? Clean or whiten your teeth for a perfect smile.
For the youngest members of the family we have a group of specialist children's dentists in the area. .
Smilers Dental Clinic Mexicali
At Smilers Dental Clinic we want you to have everything you need to take care of your dental health. That's why we have gathered the best specialists and dentists in Mexicali in one place.
We have a strong commitment to the service we offer our patients. Some of our objectives are:
- Have the best team of dentists in Mexicali.
- Modern equipment and materials of the highest quality.
- To answer your questions and follow up on them at all times.
- To constantly train ourselves to offer you the best techniques in dentistry.
We are a group of dentists in Mexicali committed to providing our patients with the best care in dental treatments, from simple treatments such as teeth cleaning and whitening, to more complex treatments such as maxillofacial surgery or dental implants.